Williamsport was platted by (and named for) William Harrison on December 11, 1828. Harrison was the first to occupy the town in the fall of 1828, he built a log house at the east end of Main Street near the river and operated a ferry crossing there for several years. Williamsport had a population of 1,898 as of the 2010 census.
Williamsport is located approximately 110 miles south of Chicago, 25 miles south of Lafayette (home to Purdue University), and 70 miles west of Indianapolis, Indiana.
Williamsport Real Estate Statistics
Williamsport Indiana Wikipedia Page
Williamsport Indiana City Data
Williamsport Indiana Statistics